Sabaidee Fest will take place on June 14-16, 2024.
Sabaidee Fest will be held at Prado Regional Park in Chino, CA.
- Performances by Lao, Thai, Hmong and many more South Asian artists from around the world
- Food vendors from around the US
- History, Art, and Cultural showcase
- Opportunity for exclusive access to meet and greet with various artists
- VIP merch package including 1 limited edition Sabaidee Fest tote bag, 1 limited edition Sabaidee Fest bandana
- Access to the VIP area by the main stage and second stage featuring designated VIP restrooms, additional shade and seating areas, and exclusive food & beverage vendors
- Early entry to venue and access to dedicated VIP entry lines
- Exclusive access to the VIP express festival merch tent
*Quantities limited while supplies last
No, as standard practice at most festivals, there is a no re-entry policy.
Tailgating in the parking lot is prohibited and will be strictly enforced. For the safety of attendees and their vehicles, the parking lot will be monitored throughout the event.
- All sales are final
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges
- If our event is canceled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets to your original payment method. If our event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time.
- Contact us for more information: email@example.com
TBD, stay tuned!
- Sabaidee Fest is an all ages festival, however some areas and lounges are 21+ only. Free admission for children ages 4 and under
- Adult Tickets (18+)
- Kid Tickets (5 - 17 years)
Cutoff time for entrance into the festival is 9PM on all days. The event staff has the right to deny entry if you arrive after 9PM, please plan accordingly
If you need help with our app, please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS SABAIDEE FEST?
Sabaidee Fest is the first and largest Southeast Asian Music and Cultural Festival in the United States. This 3-day festival will feature a lineup of international artists, entertainment, and most importantly, tons of amazing food from Southeast Asia.